Unified Fitness is at Unified Fitness.
2 weeks ago
✨Telehealth/ Online video consults✨
It's been a massive week at Unified Fitness preparing to launch our telehealth/online sessions on Monday🤓
We have had overwhelming response from our UF clients with sessions scheduled and living rooms ready to go for home workouts ❤️😊🖥 🖥 😜
If you happen to be struggling with motivation or simply do not know where to start with your home exercise regime 🤔🤸♀️
Please get in touch with us we have many different options/session types that may suit you...trust me we have all angles covered-including a range of Exercise Physiology, Pilates, Springys & Boxing sessions 🥊
We are fully aware that it will not be the exact same as being in the studio for your session but it is a means to ensuring your physical & mental health doesn't end!!! You will also be pleasantly surprised at how it will teach you a new kind of body awareness and our ability to virtually help you achieve your exercise needs and goals. Most of all it’s better than doing nothing!!!!!!!! WE NEED EXERCISE MORE THAN EVER RIGHT NOW 🤯💪
Reach out and contact us via email on [email protected] OR [email protected] OR [email protected] OR phone the studio on 95782542.
Hope to "virtually" see you all soon 🤗🖥✌️💪 ... See MoreSee Less
2 weeks ago
UNIFED FITNESS POSITION AS ALLIED HEALTH PRACTITIONERS🤓💪 :
Over the last 48hours, the government has presented a lot of information. We understand the confusion and disappointment when information is not clear and concise. 🤔
There is confusion as to where Unified Fitness sits within current government restrictions being placed on gyms and indoor fitness centres. As Allied Practitioners, we are currently classed as essential services. The minister has confirmed that “all Allied Health businesses nationally can continue working and are encouraged to do so.”
Martine, as the director of Unified Fitness has made the decision to divert to Telehealth service delivery effective immediately for the following reasons:
- The COVID-19 disease status is currently an unknown beast, we believe everyone needs to be proactive about preventing the spread where-ever possible.
- Martine and the Unified Fitness team have assessed Telehealth to be our best ‘Prehab’ training option and response at this time. This decision aligns with governing body ESSA’s recommendations for the most effective delivery of exercise intervention🏋️♀️🤸♀️.
- Furthermore, a prompt and conservative approach to managing client safety will enable us to continue to deliver ‘exercise right’.
- Some of you have been asking about our decision to discontinue with the alternative face to face delivery. A short term gain risks a confirmed COVID-19 case amongst our clientele. This would see our doors shut and need for alarm notices to be sent out re; a potential trail of contamination😞 🙅♀️
- Furthermore a growing reduction in clients confidence re; where safety lines sit was fast becoming a full time job to manage expectation/s and diverting our attention from our actual job as allied practitioners.
- Whilst the government directive technically entitles us to continue to deliver face to face exercise, we believe that given their IS an alternative available, the risks outweighs the benefits and we owe it to the community to do whatever we can to contain the impact of COVID-19🦠 .
**No one is more disappointed about best management assessment being transitioned to 100% online delivery. However, this has been assessed as best response.
We are offering complementary 15min consultations to all clients to facilitate transition across to our Telehealth services📱 💻 Click on the link below to schedule your free phone consult time:
Our aim is to continue to customise our exercise interventions, maintain our standards of excellence and stamp the Unified point of difference despite adverse times✨✨.
Let's not forget our mascot Zorro as seen in the picture demonstrating social distancing at it's best 🐶🦸♂️ ... See MoreSee Less
Kick off to boxing classes at Unified Fitness with Macoy Vargas!! ... See MoreSee Less
Kick start to boxing classes at Unified Fitness with Macoy Vargas!! ... See MoreSee Less
Unified Fitness is feeling fantastic.
3 weeks ago
We are excited to be offering a Boxing School Holiday Program these school holidays! Open to all ages and abilities.🏋️♀️
The classes will be run by Macoy Vargas, the 2019 Victoria Open Age Champion, over the first week of the school holidays, Monday 30th March to Friday 3rd April.
Classes will be 10am – 12:30pm with a 30-minute break, breakfast smoothies by MADE Products and fruit will be provided. Please bring water and come dressed to work hard! We will supply gloves and a nutritious snack however feel free to bring your own.😀💦
🥊The program will be running for the full week at $200 per person, sibling incentive of $150 for the second child. If you can’t attend the full week, classes can be booked individually at $50 per person per day, sessions need to be booked in advance.💥💥
Contact us at [email protected] ... See MoreSee Less