Unified Fitness Session Policy: Outlined below is the commitment you are making when you book a session with us, please read the details carefully to ensure you know how the Unified system works.
For the purposes of this document “attendance” is either via telehealth or in the studio.
Unified Fitness has several booking types:
- Exercise Physiology sessions; Private 1:1 or 2:1, Semi-Private and Group Exercise Physiology:
- All Exercise Physiology sessions can draw from any type of exercise or modality. All these sessions are always customized to the individual’s requirements and clinical needs. They are eligible for rebates from private healthcare providers.
- If you are doing a shared session (2:1, semi-private or Group Exercise Physiology) and are the only person in the class in any given week, you are entitled to a 30-minute individual session for the same cost or a full session at private rates.
- Private Pilates/PT 1:1 and 2:1
- These sessions are customized to the individual’s requirements but do not attract health fund rebates.
- If you are doing a shared session (2:1 Pilates or PT) and are the only person in the class in any given week, you are entitled to a 30-minute individual session for the same cost or a full session at private rates.
- Group Pilates/ Unlimited Offer
- Sessions are not individualized and you need to independently book into each session via our online bookings page at https://unifiedfitness.com.au/make-a-booking/
Terms and Conditions for bookings:
- 24 HOURS NOTICE is required for all sessions, otherwise cancellation charges will apply.
- The 24-hour cancellation fee applies to ALL Unified Services
- Payments for services are strictly on the day
- 10 Pack services are to be strictly paid for upfront and expire after 12 weeks
- 10 pack purchases are non-refundable and non-transferrable
- For all booking and cancellation requests, please contact [email protected]
- PLEASE NOTE – texting the practitioner is not a suitable form of cancellation or communication. Please either email the studio on [email protected], or your practitioner at their Unified email address or call the studio on 95782542.
How to reschedule or cancel a session for –
- Group Pilates/ Unlimited Offer
- Cancelling or changing a session needs to be done independently online https://unifiedfitness.com.au/make-a-booking/
- Failure to cancel your session with at least 24 hours’ notice will result in
Weekly bookings: forfeit the session
Unlimited bookings: a $20 penalty fee
- If you are having any problems with the online booking system or have any other questions or concerns, please contact the studio via email; [email protected] or phone on 9578 2542
- ALL Other Sessions
- Need to be rescheduled or cancelled directly with the studio
- PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT INSTRUCTORS ON THEIR MOBILE PHONES OR PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESSES REGARDING BOOKINGS OR CANCELLATIONS. BOOKINGS OR CANCELLATIONS RECEIVED VIA TEXT MESSAGE WILL BE DISREGARDED.
Change of terms:
- These terms are subject to change at any time, with or without notice. For the most up-to-date terms and conditions, please visit our website https://unifiedfitness.com.au/timetable/terms-and-conditions/
By engaging with Unified Fitness, I acknowledge that I have read and understood the commitment I am making when I book a session with Unified Fitness.