Group Pilates: Outlined below is the commitment you are making when you join a group Pilates class, please read the details carefully to ensure you know how the Unified system works.
General Class info:
- – Unified Fitness Group Pilates classes run on a 10-week term structure.
- – Upon joining a Group Pilates class, you are allocated a spot within your nominated class for the duration of the term.
- – Sessions run for 50 – 55 minutes.
- – Session cost is $30 per class casually* and $25 per class if you sign up for the whole term. Term enrollments cost $250 and will be invoiced before the commencement of each term. These payments can be made via cash, Direct Debit or cheque. It is expected that payment is made upon the commencement of the term unless you have made other arrangements with Martine directly.
- – Class numbers are capped at 4 per class. This allows a full equipment set including a reformer for each participant.
*Casual group Pilates spots are only available occasionally when a class happens to not be fully allocated. It is best to lock in a regular spot if you are able to.
Cancellations and ‘Makeup’ classes:
- – If you are unable to attend your normal class, you MUST take yourself out of the class within 24 hrs of the scheduled class time.
- – Failure to cancel your session within 24 hrs is classed as a ‘late cancel’ and will result in the forfeit of your class that week. If you are not a term participant and have enrolled on a casual basis, you will be charged $30 in the event of a ‘late cancel’.
- – If you take yourself out of the class within 24 hrs of it commencing, you will hold the session credit and be able to book yourself into another class anywhere within the 10-week timeframe. This is what we term a ‘make up class’.
- – Makeup classes must be scheduled and used before the end of the current term. Please follow the Mindbody log in instructions for how to look at the timetable and book yourself into a makeup class. The timetable can also be viewed on our website (www.unifiedfitness.com.au).
- – If you are wanting to book a class that is full at the time you are online, you can waitlist yourself for your preferred class. If a spot becomes available in the class you have waitlisted yourself in, you will receive notification via email. So, in the instance you are on the waitlist for a class, please check your emails in the time leading up to the class. If you are waitlisted and you change your mind about wanting to attend, please take yourself out of the class so that it can be made available for someone else. Out of curiosity for other clients, we request that you do NOT put yourself on the wait list of more than 2 classes for any one week at any one time.
Contacting the studio:
- – If you are having any problems with the online booking system or have any other questions or concerns, please contact the studio on the studio landline (03) 9578 2542 OR via email; [email protected] OR [email protected].
- – PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT TRAINERS ON THEIR MOBILE PHONES REGARDING BOOKINGS OR CANCELLATIONS. BOOKING OR CANCELLATIONS RECEIVED VIA TEXT WILL BE DISREGARDED